Replicape is a cape for your BeagleBone Black. Together, they make the cleverest brain your 3D printer can have. Hardware and software customizable.
BeagleBone Black not included with this listing. You will need a BeagleBone to use this item.
- Revision B
- Leverages the 1GHz CPU and Programmable Realtime Units (PRU) of the BeagleBone
- Full Linux distribution available with necessary software pre-installed - completely customizable
- 12-24v operation
- 6 inputs that can be configured for endstops, servos and sensors
- 5 Trinamic TMC2100 stepper drivers
- 3 High Power MOSFETs
- 3 Analog ports for thermistors
- 1 Dallas 1W temperature sensor bus
- Up to 256x microstepping
- Control over a network, from USB or even with a display you can purchase and add
- Open Source Software, Open Source Hardware
- Genuine thing-printer product